CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Tabby Toosday Meme

Owr cousinz, Queen Snickers and da Empress... and lil Renna too... tagged uz fur a meme.

Here's the rules:
Pick up the nearest book.
Open to page 123
Find the fifth sentence.
Post the next three sentences.
Tag five people and post a comment to Mickey once you have posted it.

"But that would give Apollo the last say in the drama," Elizabeth protested. "Besides, Robin is no doctor, which reminds me, I meant to send for Dr. Dee. My Lord Robert, send my new barge and bargemen to fetch him at his house in Mortlake, will you not?"

This is frum Momma's latest book, The Twylight Tower by Karen Harper. Itz a Elizabeth I mystery book. Herz royalty lik my Cuzenz!!!!

We taggz any kiaton dat wantz to playz!!!!

I iz fankin, I will tell ya'll about da Renaissance Fairez Momma and Auntie Kimmie goez to on da weekz endz tomorrow. Or mabee, I can trickz Kirara into doin it!

2 comments:

Mickey's Musings said...

Ya know,I think a lot of kitty's Mom's read! Maybe that is why they do not help us visit when we want!!
IYour next post sounds interesting :)
Purrs Mickey

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

Momma likes the way those books sound. I say OH NO not another book!! ~Cousin Snickers