CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 4, 2008

Friday Check in

We iz in charge of keepin da bloggiesfere updatedz on owr Auntie Kimmie. Dis iz verrie emportant, and we pramize to do da gud jobz! (Couzin Snickers would whap uz if we messed up... well maybe not Kirara but she might get me) Right now, Kirara and I haz envited all owr couzinz over to owr howse to wait for updatez frum owr Uncle!!! I even haz to be nice to owr new woofie couzin. They will all get herez after Renna getz back frum da V.E.T. We will have more info on da lil woofie laterz... 

Momma told uz to let every kiaton knoe dat Auntie Kimmie will startz her surjury at 11:30am central time. Purrlease start purrin fur herz then if you would. Her should be outz of da rekoverie room by 2pm and Uncle Bryan will callz Momma and givez uz all da newz ASAP. Purrlease check back fur more newz laterz. I iz hopin all da gurrlz in da howse don't make me dress up in da fashuns fur Friday cuz dey getz bored waitin on newz... I will wait by da fone fur da callz and hopefully stay safe frum da sizter and couzinz...


2 comments:

Daisy said...

I am purring and purring for Snickers' and Empress' mom (your Auntie!). Thanks for keeping us updated.

PB 'n J said...

Oh we're purring and purring for your Auntie - we're so glad you guys can keep us updated!